I was inspired by this recipe during the holidays, and made a version of my own. 🙂
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) shredded sweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) PC Unsalted Country Churned Butter, melted
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) finely grated lime zest
- 2 pkg (each 250 g) cream cheese, cubed and at room temperature
- 400 g frozen mango
- 3/4 package of fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) fresh lime juice
Line bottom and side of 9-inch (2.5 L) springform pan with parchment paper. *
Toast coconut in dry frying pan over low heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden and fragrant. Set aside to cool.
Stir together coconut, graham crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Chill 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, place sugar and lime zest in food processor; pulse on and off until well mixed. Add cream cheese; process until smooth. Add mango chunks, raspberries and lime juice; process until completely smooth.
Pour cream cheese mixture over crust and smooth top. Cover; chill 6 hours or until set.
Unclasp side of pan and remove ring. Carefully peel parchment away from side of cake. Place cheesecake on cake plate. Garnish with lime slices and fresh mint, if desired.
*I used a muffin tin, it’s up to you what you decide to do!