I made this chili with rice, veggies and beef. Yum!
Simple Chili with Rice
-3 cloves of garlic, chopped into small pieces
-1 onion, diced
-3 small carrots, peeled and chopped
-3 stalks of celery, diced
-1 bell pepper, diced
-3 cups of ground beef, cooked
-1 cup of rice, cooked
-1 can of diced tomatoes
-1 tbsp of dried oregano
-1 tbsp of ground cumin
-1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper
-salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the garlic and onion with olive oil in a large pot.
2. Add in the vegetables, and let it cook for 10 minutes.
3. Add in the ground beef and cook thoroughly.
4. Add in the rice. Mix everything together.
5. Pour in the can of diced tomatoes. Add in the spices, and let the chili simmer for 15 minutes in a low heat.
6. Eat and enjoy!